Saturday, January 24, 2009

Finally it's finished!!!!!

Finally i have finished my 2nd sem final exam....Can enjoy my break and become stress-free^^...Tell you guys....It's really suffering during study break b4 exam and during exam...Totally you gonna out of your control and your brain cells are,feel like burning...However,it's over now...

During study break,i cannot totally concentrate on my studies at home...When try to memorize,my brain will think otherelse...So really irritating...So plan go to libary to study until the exam period comes...If tp at here,i dun think i will go library study...Coz got him infuence me to study...HAHA.....He got scold me b4 coz when ask me go library,i rejected it...Sorry ya><

This sem de exam i cant say much...Juz do my best...Only can say that PM is totally i really scared and dont know how to do...I really dun have idea to do and never see b4 de questions...Haiz...But never mind,it is over now and gonna enjoy my break...

After finish de exam, went to jln ipoh, Komplex Mutiara there with my friends to sign a contract for practical training...When i entered into de parking hall,the machine didnt print out de tickets and i cant get it...The pole from the machine open, and i decided to enter without thinking too much...When i back,i told de staff there that the machine didnt print out de ticket..U know what did he say??? He ask me to pay RM24 if i dun have tickets...Dont he understand??? It's not my problem and of coz i wont pay it...We waited the officer came down to solve the problem....Finally,i juz need to fill the letter of complaint and paid RM1 only...Come on man...Dun be so greedy until fooling de peo around that u thought they dono anything...

Forget about it...Then i fetch my friends back home at metoview,and decided take hong yee,ashley and kerk go out shopping at Sg Wang...This is the 1st time i didnt drive and i gave Hong Yee drive my car...I trust his skill...Haha...I was very tired and cant stand anymore...Try take a nap in the car...After we arrive,we went to shopping to buy some formal clothes and watch movie...We decided to watch "Outlander"...It's 18SG and not bad too...But some stories have been cut...Oh man,u alr say is 18SG,of coz muz watch all...What lah Malaysia law??? That y some violent stories cant watch lor...Haiz... At nite,we ate supper together at 1am...I'm happy can out with these friends...Funny,playful and treat all de friends good..Never regret geng with u all^^
Times Square:


Me and Hong Yee...


Meet my classmate at there

Ashley and Maggie






1 comment:

evaming said...

Happy Chinese New YEar~