Sunday, November 9, 2008

aiksssssssssss

Owei,my router alr spoiled due to thunderbolt...I cant on9 for a month and i feel sick with it...Cant check my mail,on9-ing and download movie to see..Now sometimes on9 at cc...What i can do now to redure my bore is play badminton wif friends...Haha...Juz focus play without thinking other else....That's the fun i like it....

Want ask my housemate watch movie ge,but he so stingy and keep say want save $$$...No idea to argue....Keep say waste $$$ when go out...ARGHHHHHHHHHH,i suffer man....If i become like him without enjoy the life,i sure will fall sick soon....Want ask him go out very very tough man...My ex-housemate PAUNG is better than him...At least can persuade watch movie wif me...Miss the moments when stay wif him...Study together,cook together,clean house together(although he almost clean it all^^), argue each other,play badminton together..Haha...Really miss it...He plays a big influence in my life...Coz he like to say tau li...Haha..Really like a politician...


Now alr in sem 2 and i alr have studied for 6 weeks alr....Still got 2 months for final exam...Know that time is passing so fast each new sem begin...Dono y....This week will come for acc mid term test and need to revise...

No comments: